Tierra Patagonia Excursions
"Why then and this is not only my particular case – does this barren land possess my mind? I find it hard to explain.... but it might partly be because it enhances the horizons of imagination."
About the Excursions
Our excursions are led by qualified and experienced guides; with them you can do many different activities, such as hikes, horse rides, scenic visits or bicycle rides to discover the places of interest in the Torres del Paine National Park, as well as other less explored areas outside the borders of the park.
We divide our activities into 3 different levels of difficulty:
- Easy: apt for all ages and capabilities.
- Medium: requires a reasonable level of physical ability and/or experience
- High: These activities require excellent physical condition, experience and ability.
Every day you can choose two half day excursions or one full day excursion:
- Half Day: morning and/or afternoon, lunch is taken in the hotel.
- Full Day: start in the morning and a lunch box is provided, with return to the hotel in the afternoon, usually after 18.00 hrs.
*If you would like to have a massage or spa treatment, we recommend you check the times of return of excursions and make a reservation with spa staff beforehand in order to ensure the treatment of your choice.